SONG GRADE 10

Hello guys,๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹on this occasion I will write about my favorite song๐ŸŽถ
I like the type of Pop R&B elextro song. 
The song is Without Me


that's the video of my favorite song
Now I will answer some questions that have been given by my teacher.
 1. What is the title of those songs?
Answer : the title song is Without Me
2. Who is the singer?
Answer: the singer in the song Halsey 
 3. Write the parts of the song lyric as the above example!
Answer: 


 4Why do you like those songs?
Answer:  the reason I like this song because it has message so that we don't let other people use us

5. What do the songs tell about?
Answer: tell about someone who sacrificed for someone he loved. Sacrificing and letting go of everything does not mean losing
6. What kind of are they?
Answer : the kind of songs type is Pop R&B elextro

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Materi SDGS