Postingan populer dari blog ini
SONG GRADE 10
Hello guys,๐๐on this occasion I will write about my favorite song๐ถ I like the type of Pop R&B elextro song. The song is Without Me that's the video of my favorite song Now I will answer some questions that have been given by my teacher. 1. What is the title of those songs? Answer : the title song is Without Me 2. Who is the singer? Answer : the singer in the song Halsey 3. Write the parts of the song lyric as the above example! Answer: 4 . Why do you like those songs? Answer: the reason I like this song because it has message so that we don't let other people use us 5. What do the songs tell about? Answer: tell about someone who sacrificed for someone he loved. Sacrificing and letting go of everything does not mean losing 6. What kind of are they? Answer : the kind of songs type is Pop R&B elextro
NO POVERTY (SDGs)
NO POVERTY ( SDGs ) Assalamualaikum wr.wb. before continuing to read the blog, let's introduce myself. My name is Ani maulida ningsih,from SMAN 1 Purwosari,grade XI IPS 3'19. The following is the SOS4Love Project to be precise about SDGs number 1, namely Without poverty. I have the message "let's live in prosperity without poverty" according to Sustainable Development (SDGs) number 1 Ending Poverty in All Forms Everywhere. We previously knew that poverty was still a problem in various countries in the world, so "eliminating poverty and hunger" in 2030 became the "backbone" of the goal of the sustainable development agenda. Poverty, which is the main goal of the MDGs, has again become the main goal in the SDGs. Apart from the fact that poverty and hunger are still world problems, making poverty eradication the main objective is directed at ensuring the sustainability of the MDGs achievements. Poverty is seen as a situation which one cannot / is...






Komentar
Posting Komentar